Mikstat , Karczew, Lubin, Lodz, Morkso, Wielun in Poland
What is the responsibilities of Meat Factory’s worker?
Factory workers are responsible for a range of functions including processing , sorting, and packing the products, cutting as well as operating the machines and monitoring the output to check it is in line with compliance standards.
Salary per month
- Transport to and from work not more than 300 Km
- Accommodation is free
- Insurance cost 150$ ( cover up 30.000€)
Document’s Need : Cost 300$
- LETTER OF INTENT TO CONTRACT OF MANDATE
- REQUEST FOR WORK VISA APPLY TO CONSULT OF Republic of Poland IN ……
- LETTER OF ACCOMMODATION
- LETTER OF GUARANTEE
- WORK PERMIT
Skype, zoom or phone interviews are available
1. LETTER OF INTENT TO CONTRACT OF MANDATE
2. REQUEST FOR WORK VISA APPLY TO CONSULT OF Republic of Poland IN ……
3. LETTER OF ACCOMMODATION
4. LETTER OF GUARANTEE
5. WORK PERMIT
your accommodation are are for free, the Company provided.
The conditions of Medical/ Insurance that must be met by travel health insurance for foreigners applying for a national visa have changed.
Travel health insurance must meet the following requirements :
1. assigns the insurance company responsibility for an insurance amount of at least 30 000 EUR;
2. applies to the entire period of the planned stay of foreigners in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
3. bear all costs that may arise during the stay of the foreigner in this area in the case of:
a. Return trips required for medical reasons,
b. Urgent medical assistance is needed,
c. Emergency hospital care,
e. and insurance companies:
4. reimbursement of medical services provided to the insured person directly to the entity providing these benefits – based on the issued invoice,
5. provides 24/7 emergency assistance, which accepts claims covered by the policy.
Information from the Minister of Foreign Affairs about the insurance and insurance they offer that meets the requirements referred to in the Law of 12 December 2013 on foreigners is available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Step 1: Send your worker /participant
a. CV / Resume / your personal data
b. Photos geometries 4×6
c. Copy of Passport
Step 2 : we will contact you via Email or telephone
– for notification to be accepted or rejected
– If we accept your application, we will prepare time for your interview in detail about the field of work above. We advise you to prepare your sewing machine equipment, because we want to know your skills in the field of sewing.
Step 3: We will prepare a work legality document to Poland to complete the National D work visa application document. The document includes the 6 documents above. with following payment 300 $
for Visa Purpose : Poland Embessy
Step 4 : make an appointment for a National work visa application D. Fill in all the forms required by the Poland Embessy in your country and follow the next Polish Embessy instructions until you get a National D Visa.
Step 5 : Once the visa is ready, please tell us your flight schedule! send soft copies of your passport and flight tickets at least 2 weeks before the day of arrival. Following fee agency 500$
Step 6 : Welcome to Poland! and enjoy your career with SHB.