We can place candidates in the following fields:
2021 – Business Management
2021 – Finance and accounting
2021 – Marketing/ Communication
2021 – Sales / Customer Clients
2021 – IT/Graphic Design
2021 – Hospitality
Requirements for the Internship Program:
We can accept candidates who are currently enrolled in and pursuing academic studies abroad, and who have graduated from an overseas institution no more than 12 months prior to the start date of his or her program.
Requirements for the Trainee Program:
You can apply for the Trainee Program if you are a foreign national that has a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution abroad, and at least one year of related work experience acquired outside the United States.
Nationalities we can accept:
- South American
Range from 500$ to 1500$ per month, depending on your CV, requirements and field of the placement. The internship placement company guarantee at least 500$ per month for 6-month placements and 1000$ per month for 12-month placements.
- First Payment: 500 USD$ Registration fees.
- 500 USD$ to be paid after completing a Skype call with the internship placement company.
- Second Payment: Placement fee, to be paid at the time of signing the internship agreement:
Durations of 2 to 6 month’s placement: 3500 USD$
Plus insurance: 95$ per month for 6 month’s 95×6= 570 USD$
Durations of 7-12 month’s placement: 4500 USD$
Plus insurance: 95$ per month for 12 month’s 95×12= $1140
The above fees include visa fee but not embassy application fee.
MAXIMUM DURATION OF INTERNSHIP & TRAINEE PROGRAM:
12 months + 30 days Grace Period
- Accommodation, however accommodation assistance is available if required
- Embassy fee
Step by Step Information:
- First Payment : 500 USD$ Registration fees.
- The Internship Placement company requires a phone call + Skype meeting with you the candidate so all the conditions are clear.
- After the call and Skype meeting the internship placement company requires the registration fee to be paid (500 USD $).
- At the time of signing the internship agreement, the internship placement company will charge the second payment.
The company will develop the Internship / Training for USA J-1 VISA.
It is very rare that J-1 visa is refused, but in case of visa refusal then you will be refunded 800 USD $ from the above total amount for the duration of 6 month’s and 900 USD $ refund from above 12 month’s duration of internship.
Placement for candidates usually takes 3/4 month’s, however due to COVID-19, there is a delay in the process and on average now placement time is 5/6 month’s.
Please note there are many opportunities to find work once you have completed your program in the USA with other companies on a H1-B visa.
Question’s & Answer
- How much is the average price of accommodation in USA?
It’s always depends upon type of accommodation normal accommodation in home stay or hostel ranging form US$ 350 to US$ 500
- How Much is The fee of the embassy?
Candidates should check fee from USA embassy in his country of residence, it is may deferent every country to country.
- Do Your agency will help us to get the visa?
About student we will only arrange admission from college and Universities, in this regard requirements should fulfilled by students, guidance for getting visa, neither we arrange visa nor any guarantee for visa.
- Which Visa do i get ?
You will get The Internship / Training for USA J-1 VISA.