The Virtual Internship Program offers students and young professionals an opportunity to gain work experience within an Australian company in a remote professional setting under the supervision of a mentor. Interns get involved in real projects as assigned by the host organisation, in different fields and industries.
A virtual internship is a great way to start your career, improve your skills, be involved in real projects and receive mentorship of experienced professionals -all with flexible hours.
• Internship opportunities related to your skills and academic background
• 6 to 12 weeks, non paid training positions (10 to 30 hours per week)
• Access to over 7,000 companies Australia wide
• Start every Monday (pending lead time)
• Fields: Marketing, Human Resources, Events Management, IT, Business, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, and many others.
WHY COMPLETE A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP THROUGH AUSTRALIAN INTERNSHIPS?
Improve your career prospects with the internship specialist! With over 22 years’ experience in delivering internships in Australia, Australian Internships is committed to offering the best internship opportunity to every and each applicant:
Be mentored by professionals in your field
Form alliances with Australian companies
Practice your English skills
Work around your schedule – flexible hours
Gain recognition within your profession
Improve your career options
– Aged 18-35
– The internship field requested is directly related to your educational background
– Currently enrolled in a tertiary course (bachelor degree or above), or
– A recent graduate (bachelor degree or above)
– Upper intermediate – advanced English language skills (equivalent to IELTS 5.5)
- Enquiry and Assessment:
Complete the online form, submit initial documentation, availability and application video to find out whether you are eligible for the Virtual Internship Program.
- Application & Processing:
Eligible candidates will be requested to complete and return the application form along with the supporting documents and application fee. Australian Internships will start negotiating your internship details.
- Confirmation & Payment
Australian Internships will arrange an interview for you with the Host Organisation after which the internship will be confirmed through a formal Training Agreement. Any outstanding fees to be paid.
- Program Participation
Congratulations! You are about to embark on an incredible journey. You will have an orientation before you start your internship. Once you begin your internship we will be asking for your continued feedback and continue to provide you with support.
*Additional programs are available. Please contact our friendly staff to receive more information about how we can customize a program just for you!